Minnesota Medical Malpractice Attorneys
We fight for answers, justice and financial security for people injured because of medical mistakes.
Medical errors happen every day in clinics and hospitals, in medical labs and pharmacies. When those errors cause serious, life-changing injuries or wrongful death, individuals and their families need answers, justice and financial security. At Lommen Abdo, our medical malpractice trial lawyers have the compassion, skills, and intellectual and financial resources you need to get to the truth.
Your lawyer will provide straight answers to your questions about medical errors.
Whatever the injury or the area of medicine, if you have questions about whether a medical error occurred, it can be difficult to get an answer from the physician or hospital. Do not hesitate to call us. We have the experience and resources to evaluate the case and give you an honest answer.
› View Attorney Profiles
We have the resources to fund medical negligence cases and the determination to fight hard for our clients.
Above all else, we have compassion for our clients, and we want justice. With more than 30 years of medical malpractice experience, a staff with healthcare credentials, practicing physicians nationwide with whom we consult, and the financial resources to fund complex medical lawsuits, we know how to get the facts and argue your case effectively in front of a jury.
› Read Firm Overview
We work for justice and financial security in every area of medicine.
Here you will find many of the areas where we have successfully fought for clients harmed by medical malpractice, hospital negligence, pharmacy errors, lab mistakes and physician malpractice. Whatever your case, whatever your injury, you are welcome to call for a free case evaluation.
- Birth Injuries, including cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, brain injuries, brachial plexus and other injuries caused by medical negligence
- Surgical Errors, including infections, organ damage, blood transfusion mistakes, gastric surgery errors, Lasik eye surgery mistakes, surgical tools left in patient
- Medication Errors, including anesthesia mistakes and prescription errors
- Medical Misdiagnosis, including wrong diagnosis or failure to diagnose conditions (such as failing to diagnose cancer) that result in serious harm to the patient
- Malpractice Injuries, including brain and nerve injuries, paralysis and other orthopedic injuries, obstetric/gynecology injuries, pediatric injuries, injuries from sexual misconduct
- Medical Negligence, including injuries cause by hospital negligence, nursing home negligence, emergency room malpractice or physicians’ clinic negligence
- Personal Injury, including products liability, vaccine injuries and wrongful death
Medical errors are a leading cause of death.
A 1999 Institute of Medicine study (To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System) that has been validated by many studies since demonstrates that as many as 98,000 people die each year because of preventable medical errors. The problem is pervasive and includes hospital negligence, doctor negligence, pharmacy mistakes, lab errors, surgical errors and other medical malpractice.
If you have concerns about medical malpractice, hospital negligence or doctor mistakes in Minnesota or Wisconsin, call us.
The consultation is free, and you can set your mind at ease by knowing the truth. If you have a case, you can turn the burden over to an experienced, compassionate medical malpractice attorney. Located in Minneapolis, our law firm represents clients in Minnesota and Wisconsin. We also associate with counsel from states nationwide.
Call 612.255.6576 or send an email.