Orthopedic Injuries from Doctor Negligence
When an orthopedic surgeon makes a mistake
In most cases, orthopedic surgery offers relief from painful problems. Advances have meant less invasive surgery and faster recovery. But if the surgeon makes a mistake, the patient can suffer irreparable injury or even wrongful death. If that has happened to you or a loved one, discuss your legal option with a Minneapolis medical malpractice lawyer.
Surgical complications from orthopedic surgery can include:
- Loss of a limb from wrong–site surgery
- A knee replacement improperly done
- A hip replacement that needs to be redone because of defective replacement parts or improper techniques
- Nerve damage or muscle damage from erroneous cuts
- An infection, such as sepsis, introduced in the surgical process
- Improper administration of anesthesia
No surgery is without risk, but malpractice introduces unnecessary risk that can cause a patient lifelong disability and pain.
Talk to an experienced attorney about an orthopedic surgery error.
At Lommen Abdo, our lawyers have the experience, knowledge and resources to pursue justice and fair compensation for people injured through orthopedic surgery malpractice. Call 612.587.2925 or send an email for a free consultation with a lawyer. We represent clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota.