Minnesota Surgical Error Attorney
When a surgeon makes a mistake and injures a patient
It happens more often than we like to believe. A surgeon makes a mistake, the medical history is inaccurate or incomplete, a hospital operating room is not sterile, or the operating room is not fully or appropriately staffed. All those conditions and others can contribute to surgical errors that seriously injure or cause the death of a patient.
The medical malpractice lawyers at Lommen Abdo have the experience and knowledge to investigate surgical errors and get to the truth of what happened — and demand justice and financial compensation for the victims of medical malpractice. Among the surgical mistakes we have handled are:
- LASIK eye procedures, mistakes made in vision correction surgery
- Blood transfusions, mistakes in blood type or improper techniques
- Surgical tools or utensils left in the patient
- Infections caused by improper antiseptic conditions
- Organ damage caused by careless cuts
- Spine surgery mistakes that cause nerve damage or paralysis
- Gastric bypass and lap-band procedures
- Location error, when the surgeon operates on the wrong side of the body
There are risks with every type of surgery; the outcome might not be what you had hoped. But when the doctor or operating room staff makes a surgical mistake that causes unnecessary and serious injury, you have a right to know what happened — and you need financial compensation to deal with the injury.
Our medical malpractice lawyers find the answers you deserve to know.
Working with practicing physicians nationwide, we review the medical records and find out what happened. If you were injured because of medical negligence, we will pursue the justice you need. Call 612.587.2925 or send us an email. The consultation is free. We represent medical malpractice victims in Minnesota and Wisconsin.